» Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What exactly is Keepsayk?
- Keepsayk is a free iPhone app that allows you to create instant scrapbooks® using photos, videos and text that you can enjoy yourself, share online with friends and family, or make into a printed book. You can download it from the app store here.
- What’s an instant scrapbook?
- A scrapbook is a collection of your photos, videos and text automatically presented in simple, beautiful page layouts. You can get creative by adding captions and cropping photos, or changing layouts with a single tap in edit mode.
- Do I need a Dropbox account to use Keepsayk?
- You can create as many scrapbooks on your device as you like without using Dropbox. When you’re ready to share or print one of your scrapbooks, Keepsayk will need to be connected to a Dropbox account and the scrapbook contents will need to be uploaded. It’s easy to sign up for a free 2GB account right from the Keepsayk app.
- Will there be a Mac/Android/Windows Phone version of the app?
- Keepsayk is only available for iOS at the moment. We’ll continue to investigate other platforms as the app grows.
- How can I share my scrapbooks privately?
- There are three available privacy settings for each scrapbook: Private scrapbooks are viewable on your device only and cannot be shared. Protected scrapbooks can be shared online and include a password that you can set or change at any time. Public scrapbooks can be viewed online by anyone with a link, and can be posted on social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Can I embed a scrapbook on my website or blog?
- Any scrapbook with sharing set to public can be embedded. To get the embed code for a public scrapbook visit it on the web, tap the share icon, and then the orange embed icon.
- My website or blog won’t let me embed a scrapbook or just shows a link. How come?
- Some hosts or content management systems put restrictions on what kind of content can be embedded on a page or post. If you’re having a problem embedding a scrapbook, please let us know via our support page and we’ll try to help.
Ordering printed books
- What are the physical specifications of Keepsayk printed scrapbooks?
- Keepsayk offers 8″x6″, hardcover books with glossy covers and matte-finish interior pages.
- How much do printed scrapbooks cost?
- Printed scrapbooks are $19.99 for the first 20 pages, and $0.99 for each additional page.
- Can I print a book with less than 20 pages?
- Any scrapbook between 1 and 200 pages can be printed. However, due to the minimum thickness required to bind the spine, we must include at least 20 pages for all hardcover books. Scrapbooks with less than the minimum page count will include blank pages to make up the difference.
- What if my scrapbook is longer than 200 pages?
- You can reduce the number of pages in your scrapbook by removing posts or changing page layouts. Alternatively, you can create a duplicate version of the scrapbook that you edit specifically for printing. To do this, go to your home screen where your scrapbooks are shown. Tap options and select “Compact View”. Then swipe left on the name of the scrapbook you wish to duplicate. Tap the “Duplicate” button. A duplicate version of your original scrapbook will appear on your home screen list.
- Do you ship printed books internationally?
- Keepsayk books are currently only available for shipping in the United States. We are actively working on shipping to other countries though. Please join our mailing list for updates on printing & shipping.
- What if there’s a problem with my order?
- Please find the order number that was emailed to you and contact us through our support page.